http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mounts.htm

This is the address for an extensive list of film to flange distances
which shoukd point you in the right direction. Leica LTM cameras and
their copies make the widest body-cap focal lengths. I convert 17mm
Konica Single-Use Panoramics to wide-angle pinhole cameras. Wide enough
for most purposes. Many cheap plastic cameras have a focal length of
less than 30mm. Old folding 120 cameras also make great wide-angle
pinhole cameras with that big negative. . .
Howard Wells