Hi Ballard,
As John Farrias said, "There is no curve to apply to reciprocity."  I
couldn't find one single curve that worked for all the times on the chart I
have.  I really have no idea what "There is no curve to apply to
reciprocity. It is a linear logarithmic function" means.  If it is a
function, then it has to have a curve, so that sounds like it contradicts
itself.  I've never heard of linear logarithmic functions either, so my last
sentence could easily be wrong.

I played around for quite some time using adjusted times from an extensive
reciprocity failure table for tmax 100, but couldn't find much.  All the
equations I found either matched short exposures or really long exposures.
I can send the original chart I obtained these formulas from as soon as the
author gives me permission.  (i obtained it from a guy named Chris Cline
through either rec.photo.darkroom or rec.photo.equipment.large-format)

>From 4 sec. to 4 min, the points are pretty close to the equation:
y=(.00312782828831x^2) + 1.912257105111x -3.2132290636125
Where X is the metered time, and Y is the corrected time.

>From 4 minutes to one hour, the points are pretty close to:
Y=((2.1721280231785 * 10 ^ -4) x^2) + 3.3843212260403x - 272.36563833739
Where X is the metered time, and Y is the corrected time.
The leading coefficient is 2.172... times ten to the negative fourth power.
it looks kinda confusing in the equation.

Keep in mind this is for Tmax 100, not 400.  The reciprocity failure for 400
is worse than 100.  You really can't get much of an equation from three
points.

Hope this helps,
John Yeo