From: Jeff Dilcher
Sent: Tue, Jun 19, 2001 9:03am
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Reciprocity Problem

*** Warning ***
*** Technical Question Follows **
** press delete key if technical questions bother you **

I have a technical question, that, perhaps someone on
the list can help me with.  Please respond
directly if you like.

I am trying to develop a mathematical function which will
help determine reciprocity compensations.

Initially, I would like to be able to submit a small set of
reference values (metered exposure times along with
exposure time compensation for reciprocity).  Using these,
I would like be able to enter in any exposure value, and
get a corresponding compensated value on the reciprocity
"curve".

I am trying to boil this down into an algebraic equation
as easily as is possible.  I have quickly reached the
endpoint of my math abilities.  Can anyone provide a clue
for me?