I purchased a set like this at "Hamfest" in Flagstaff, AZ a few years back. If
this is the same set I have, there are multiple drills of the same size in the
case. This is very good, as you are guaranteed to break many of them. Also, the
number 80 that came with mine actually measured .016 when I checked it with a
micrometer.

Derek Nielsen
derekniel...@yahoo.com