Michael,

As Guillermo answered, "basically any B&W paper without water marks would do
it."

Though, there may be some issues to consider :
-  if you use curved plane cameras, I suggest you not to use glossy surface
paper :
the internal reflections inside the camera (box, can,etc) generally produce
two dark lines on the negative paper , where the reflection causes
over-exposure...  Give preference for matte or semi-matte  surfaces.
- RC papers have an advantage for drying fast and flat  (useful when you
contact the paper for making a positive!)
-  if you want to use Fibre base paper rather than RC, it is easier if you
plan to make contact positive prints from your pinhole negative papers to
use a thinner paper support, such as the Single-Weight FB,  VC paper
available at Freestyle Camera  www.freestylecamera.com at low cost.
Unfortunately, it seems you can no longer find this paper in an other
surface than Glossy ( inconvenient previously described ).
- VC papers seem for me the best choice since  you can easily adapt the
contrast of your paper negatives by using, while you make your picture,
multigrade filters in front of your pinhole. If consistently your paper
negatives are too contrasty and blocked up, use of a soft filter may help a
lot !

> FAST PAPER is an oxymoron. It has been agreed -sort of- in this list that
> ISO-6 is a good starting point for modern B&W paper emulsion

Yes, this is a good basis but I notice that I'm more often close to ISO 4;
maybe, it is just because I prefer to expose towards over-exposure than
under-exposure...   More info settles on the support and you can always get
it back (take your time) as if there is no info recorded, you have nothing
to do  ;-(

Hope it helps

Cheers from France
Jean