"watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow"

... sorry .... that just popped into my mind :)

Eric

From: Matti J Koskinen <mjkos...@sci.fi>
I got my first pictures made with my modified Joycam and as in one
really love. I downloaded the 500 film data sheet and it says the 500
film is ISO 640 as are the 600 series.

It's strange to have a positive image right from the beginning: when the
image is too light, it's because of too long exposure, not what I'm used
to have with paper negatives, and as it's color daylight film, taking
picture last night from a street revealed snow yellow. But interesting
interesting...

-matti
mjkos...@sci.fi