Hi all

It's been a pleasure to watch this list for a while now. As the subject
says, I have such a film and would like to know if it's worth something
without the Joycam? My first look of it revealed nothing how to use it,
so I'm planning to visit a local shop to buy a Joycam and hack it a bit,
but if someone has any ideas or posesses a Joycam. I'd be very happy to
get some information how to use this "glue and tape" system to use this
film. Nowadays my darkroom is so small, it's quite difficult to develop
anything there, but Polaroid (though it's expensive) looks like handy
alternative.

Now it's white also in this part of the world and exposure times have
come to some reasonable values.

Matti from Finland (U know Santa eh..)

-matti
mjkos...@sci.fi