I was about to post a similar request as Ed's.  For those of you who are new to
the list, please read and follow the list "rules".  One of these rules is to
post "plain text" only to the list.  HTML is for web pages and text is for
email.  If you doing things like setting your background to gray, then you are
sending your mail as HTML, not plain text.  If you reply to someone else's
posting, and it has a colored background, be sure to send it as plain text
rather than just perpetuate the HTML message.

You will make a lot of list members happy if you do this.

Thanks,

Gregg