Hi,

I am new to the digest and to pinholing. I have successfully made a nice little super wide PinHolga and am on to a superwide Leonardo now. I would like to throw some photographic paper into the Leonardo to do some test exposures and was wondering if anyone has woked out an ASA equivalent for photographic papers.

I will be using Ilford FB paper.

Any help is always greatly appreciated.

Also, did anyone notice the fantastic pinhole photos in the September (I think) issue of Aperture mag? This is what brought me to pinholing.

take care and enjoy,
bob peak
--
Bob Peak, Jennifer Carpenter-Peak, Dakota & Bali (the Crested Chocolate Husky)
9 Colonial Village, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411

**UPDATE: New Portfolio Site**
http://www.portfolios.com/peak

See Our Article in Bicycle West Virginia @
http://www.bicyclewv.com/articles/around.cfm