Guy,

Thanks for the compliment.

The light sensitive material was paper. I used Kodabromide F2-S. The image is
just a  bit larger than the one I posted. The exposure time was quite lengthy as
I can recall; I didn't write that down for later purposes. But I do remember
that the F/stop was in the 350-500 range; I took that photo in the late 80's so
I'm just guessing while remembering if that makes sense.
And you guessed pretty good, the image was hand colored; it was one of my first
attempts at hand coloring.

"Keep on Pinholin'",
Tom