Hello Organic Camera Makers,

I just wanted to let you know that the watermelon has already been used to make
a pinhole camera. It only lasts for three days, but the novelty of it being a
real functioning pinhole camera makes it a real HOOT!
I will upload the proof, so someone else can do the pumpkin!

check out  http://www.pinhole/discussion/upload/images/meloncam.jpg

               http://www.pinhole/discussion/upload/images/melonphoto.jpg

"Keep on Pinholin'",
Tom