Hi Tina,

Just wanted to say that I liked the two images you
posted. Really like the way the foreground branches
look engraved in white over the misty waterfall in the
background. Looks rather like an inverted engraving
over an aquatint. Very nice.

Sorry for the inevitable technical question, but what
kind of camera? We talked briefly before about my
frustration with zone plate, but you've got both the
ethereal haloes and good contrast.

I have just moved to California from Japan (after 18
years!) and will be working less. I hope to have the
time to get back to zone plate and do some more
exploring.

Colin