From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Katharine
Thayer
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 3:26 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Some images

Andy Schmitt wrote:

> mandatory techie question follows:
> How much did you enlarge the negatives? I presume these aren't reduced
> 8x10's..

The 35mm I enlarged to 8x12; the rest are printed at the size of the
pinhole negative, ranging from 8x10 to 11x20 so far, and I'm about to
expand up to 16x20, using the box from a discarded computer monitor. But
there's a problem: I'm going to have to get rid of my Honda CRX and buy
a van to carry the boxes if this keeps up. One of the appeals of pinhole
photography for me, aside from the inherent properties of the medium, is
instant large contact negatives for gum printing, no enlargement or
other intermediate steps required.
Katharine Thayer