Hi all,
My name is Josh Wang. I've just stumbled upon the PiTiVi GSoC website
and is particularly interested in the idea about "time stretching".
Although the application is over, to my knowledge this idea isn't
taken this year. Hence, I still want to contribute to this idea.

I have a question, does this time stretching involves inserting frames
from in between frames? If so, I think this is the non-trivial part of
this project. There are some academic papers talking about this. For
example, a recent one is this SIGGRAPH paper    "Moving Gradients: A
Path-Based Method for Plausible Image Interpolation"
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~dhruv/interpolationweb/interpolation.pdf

I'm new to PiTiVI, and I would appreciate any of your comments.

Best wishes
--
Josh