luc4 updated this revision to Diff 63248.
luc4 added a comment.

  I updated the TextArea element to QtQuickControls 2 (this may not be
necessary) and I added a menu with a look more consistent with the rest of
Plasma. The menu includes the same actions we had before: undo, redo, copy,
cut, paste, delete, clear and select all. In addition, I added a new paste
action (now the default paste action), which pastes without formatting. Also, I
set the shortcut to remove formatting before pasting.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22774?vs=62634&id=63248

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notes/package/contents/ui/ShortcutMenuItem.qml
  applets/notes/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  applets/notes/plugin/documenthandler.cpp
  applets/notes/plugin/documenthandler.h

To: luc4, davidedmundson, #plasma
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen,
Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts,
sebas, apol, mart