ngraham added a comment.

  The use of a broom-style clear button suggests to me that it will clear
everything, not just formatting. I think we either need a new/better icon, or
else to give the button some explanatory text.

  Also, it might be helpful to take a step back and look at the root cause
issue. The problem is that when you paste formatted text, it preserves the
formatting, and this is annoying for your use cases. Maybe there's another way
we can fix this? Perhaps it could detect formatted text in a paste and ask
whether or not you want to preserve it. Or we could add a new menu item and
keyboard shortcut to paste without formatting (or paste without formatting by
default, and make the new actions be the ones that preserve the
formatting--this is how macOS handles this).

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

To: luc4, davidedmundson, #plasma
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen,
Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts,
sebas, apol, mart