davidedmundson marked 7 inline comments as done.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in extended_process_list.cpp:62
> Add `reserve` call

I can't add a meaningful one.

p->attributes() is itself another vector of size 0 to N.

> broulik wrote in process_data_provider.h:54
> Why `const`?

Simply why not?
Doesn't really make a difference.

> broulik wrote in ProcessModel.cpp:518
> Can this become out of sync, given you capture `i` as a copy into the lambda?

If mExtraAttributes changed during the lifespan, it would, but that currently
doesn't happen.

We show all columns and then enable or disable them to populate updates.

> broulik wrote in ProcessModel.cpp:1304
> `value.type() == QVariant::String`?

from qt docs:

Returns the storage type of the value stored in the variant. Although this
function is declared as returning QVariant::Type, the return value should be
interpreted as QMetaType::Type. In particular, QVariant::UserType is returned
here only if the value is equal or greater than QMetaType::User.

> broulik wrote in ProcessModel.cpp:1305
> Shouldn't those be or'd together? Interestingly, Qt documentation also uses
> addition.

For independent flags it's the same thing.

Can change if you like, but it matches the docs.

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library

To: davidedmundson, #plasma
Cc: broulik, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart