zzag added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:300
>                                  }
> -
> -                                inputMethodHints: Qt.ImhDigitsOnly
> -                                validator: IntValidator {bottom: 1; top:
> 600;}  // less than 12 hours (in minutes: 720)
> +                                textFromValue: function(value, locale) {
> +                                    return i18np("%1 minute", "%1 minutes",
> value)

Qt documentation says that we need to override valueFromText

> Note: When applying a custom textFromValue implementation for editable
> spinboxes, a matching valueFromText implementation must be provided to be
> able to convert the custom text back to an integer value.

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-controls2-spinbox.html#valueFromText-prop

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: ngraham, #vdg, #plasma, davidedmundson
Cc: zzag, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart