ngraham added a comment.

  I do like how obvious it makes the selected button, but by doing this, it
visually overwhelms and destroys the concept of the default button (which is
supposed to be the most visually distinctive button). IMO it also interferes
with the the checked and hover states IMO. For example, hovering over a focused
button right now inverts its text color, which I don't like at all.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: ndavis, #vdg, #breeze
Cc: bodoeggert, ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
konkinartem, ian, jguidon, hannahk, Ghost6, jraleigh, MrPepe, fbampaloukas,
squeakypancakes, alexde, IohannesPetros, GB_2, trickyricky26, ragreen, mglb,
crozbo, ndavis, ZrenBot, firef, alexeymin, skadinna, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, aaronhoneycutt, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra,
mbohlender, mart