dkosovic added a comment.

  When I was updating this client's UI, I was pretty conflicted about using
group boxes, many of the other VPN clients were using group boxes for their
main window and at one stage I was thinking of introducing group boxes for the
main window of this client. It was definitely this client's PPP settings dialog
which uses multiple group boxes that initially convinced me to use group boxes
with the IPsec settings dialog.

  I don't know what is best for the UI.

To: dkosovic, jgrulich
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack,
jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart