ngraham added a comment.

  Pretty nice! I wonder if we even need an option for the activity option
though. How about this: if the activity has an icon, always show it. If it
doesn't, show the generic one. That would probably satisfy everyone
automatically, by re-using the user's preference with respect to icons for
their activities.

  Also in general it's nice to see Layouts used in new code as it tends to
substantially simplify the width and height code for individual items.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConfigAppearance.qml:36
> +    Label {
> +        text: i18n("Icon:")
> +    }

this should instead be a `Kirigami.FormData.label: `i18n("Icon:")` property set
on `radioCurrentActivityIcon`

> ConfigAppearance.qml:53
> +    Label {
> +        text: i18n("Title:");
> +    }

this should instead be a `Kirigami.FormData.label: `i18n("Title:")` property
set on `checkShowActivityName`

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: ivan, #plasma, ngraham, davidedmundson, mart
Cc: plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart