ngraham added a comment.

  Yes, it's true that our UIs are frequently inconsistent; that's why the
#consistency <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/goal_consistency/> goal exists. A
big part of this goal is to improve the usability of common components like the
Kirigami SwipeListItem so that people are more comfortable using it as-is and
not overriding bits of or re-implementing something themselves.

  If you're okay with me modifying the UI in a follow-up patch, I'll accept the
UI in its current form. Is that acceptable?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: bruns, #baloo, #vdg, ngraham, mart
Cc: plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart