On 27.08.2014 10:16, Philipp Stefan wrote:
One question remains though, why do users not want KTorrent to take up
22px, but are okay with an indicator for the music player while having
the music control plasmoid active too.

Just a brief note: I'm not - I disable the media control plasmoid
because it's redundant with the Cantata icon. No doubt you'll find
user systems with both running, though, because enabling the plas-
moid by default wasn't their choice and they don't know how to
turn it off (or don't care enough). The "I put it where I want it"
tends to only happen in connection to stuff that the user con-
sciously conjured up, I think.

Cheers,
Eike