Maybe another thing that could help in the case of having a ton of windows is
to actually have them all be presented and not shaded. So not making all of
them be dark and only lighten up the one where the cursor is over.

Maybe in the VDG we could come up with some ideas. You could post it there if
you wanted extra input.

--
Andres Betts

On January 9, 2015 at 9:32:55 AM, Martin Klapetek (martin.klape...@gmail.com)