Am 2016-12-08 20:28, schrieb Michail Vourlakos:
On 08/12/2016 09:09 μμ, Martin Graesslin wrote:
In the case of the XCB Qt plugin the ordering of the calls is important. You need to set such flags before the window is created. Calls to KWindowSystem can
destroy it again.

If you want to check how it's done: look at the Plasma::Dialog class which
supports a no input mode for the OSD.
can you please point me more precisely in this code please? where is
the Plasma:Dialog c++ code?

https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-framework.git/tree/src/plasmaquick/dialog.cpp

the property in question is outputOnly. But it looks like that's only using an input shape which might (?) not help you.

  >     m_dockWindow->setFlags(Qt::WindowDoesNotAcceptFocus |

Qt::FramelessWindowHint);

Is there a way if I set my dock with:
  >     KWindowSystem::setType(m_dockWindow->winId(), NET::Dock);

to be able to lower it afterwards?
What do you mean with "lower it"?

If I set :

KWindowSystem::setType(m_dockWindow->winId(), NET::Dock);

my dock is always on top and I can never lower it below normal windows..

Well yes, that's the idea of a Dock. Of course it's on top of all windows. If you don't want that, don't use a dock.

On X11 KWin supports windows can cover through having a dock set to keep below. But that won't work on Wayland and thus I heavily recommend against it.

Cheers
Martin