zzag added a comment.

  In D11175#231614 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11175#231614>,
@hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > In D11175#231610 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11175#231610>, @zzag wrote:
  >
  > > Fix MDI child window shadows.
  >

  > I have pushed a fix to the "current" shadows already. so you would need to
rebase this patch to master. (I did it locally, this will create some minor
conflicts).
  >  I also have a local patch for fixing the MDI shadows on top of this patch,
if you are interested.

  MDI shadows have another problem? Is it because of this patch?

  > Note that I also commented on the possible horizontal offset that you left
in your implementation, for the kdecoration part. It also applies here. I would
drop it :)

  Yeah, I added them to keep everything consistent(the box shadow helper
expects QPoint to be an offset). I'd like to keep it, if you don't mind. :)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  shadows