davidedmundson added a comment.

  The good:

  In one setup I was pleasantly surpised at how well it worked. Fonts did
behave as expected.
  Specatcle was able to capture all screens and individual rects correctly.

  The less good:

  When I switched round the primary monitor all through the GUI and rebooting I
had a right mess. The @1x screen fonts were double the size, the @2x screen
were 4x the size.
  In this setup spectacle had an issue with "current screen"  when it was on
the non primary. I assume this problem:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-64992  .

  Possibly that's just a oneline fix wrt correct font DPI saving.

  Does this change make sense whilst Plasma is not using Qt scaling?

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

To: fvogt, #plasma
Cc: mart, hein, ngraham, graesslin, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, ragreen,
Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol