oysteins added a comment.

  In D14869#309949 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14869#309949>, @rkflx wrote:

  > F6198464: kubuntu10-kubunbtu11-win10-macos.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6198464>

  I feel that Windows' font rendering produces significantly sharper fonts than
anything else. FWIW I think it's both their choice of font (Segoe UI) and their
ClearType technology that makes text in Windows easy to read even at 9pt.
Increasing Noto Sans' size doesn't make it sharper in my eyes; perhaps AA and
general font rendering is worth looking at.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: ngraham, #plasma, #kde_applications, valorie, #vdg
Cc: oysteins, rooty, filipf, safaalfulaij, rikmills, harmathy, rkflx, abetts,
davidedmundson, rizzitello, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart