ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Awesome. Go ahead and make your proposed change if you'd like, then shipit!

INLINE COMMENTS

> rooty wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:367
> "or because the action is not supported", "This is due to the action not
> being supported" sounds too elaborate for my taste and I'd rather have a
> disconnected clause here

That was actually going to be my first suggestion. :) Go ahead and do that if
you think it sounds better.

> rooty wrote in powerdevilcore.cpp:541
> I thought about that, then realized that the heading says "Mouse" (Mouse
> Battery Low)  "Keyboard" etc. so it seems redundant too (to repeat it in the
> body text)

Ah, you're right!

REPOSITORY
  R122 Powerdevil

BRANCH
  master

To: rooty, #vdg, #plasma, broulik, ngraham, filipf
Cc: plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart