davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ratijastk wrote in CompactApplet.qml:34
> As far as I remember, one of the branches never got executed in my
> environment. Could you point to specific use case which requires this "almost
> dead" code?

You will enter this branch if the system tray is on the left.

It doesn't make a difference now since Dialog gained support to not not overlap
panels and to switch edges if it doesn't fit.

This puts the location in a "wrong" way we hit the conflict detection in Dialog
and it fixes it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  fix-system-tray

To: ratijastk, #vdg, #plasma, broulik, mart, hein, davidedmundson
Cc: davidre, davidedmundson, ngraham, ndavis, anthonyfieroni, plasma-devel,
jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart