broulik added a comment.

  > To add the clear button, maybe you can use Kirigami.SearchField instead?

  Not sure if that can do Plasma styling?

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in RunCommand.qml:56
> The button's height is by default really big and krunner then looks rather
> comical.
> Here we're making sure it all stays as big as the text field after all.

Then this is a regression from PC2 and should be fixed.
There's even a manual test for PC2 to address this, so PC3 should have the same
behavior.
F7121480: Screenshot_20190730_221403.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7121480>

> apol wrote in RunCommand.qml:226
> PC3 has no moving hightlight delegate, it's the delegate that highlights
> itself.

But now you get two "highlights", one following the mouse, one following the
keyboard.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: apol, #plasma, broulik
Cc: ngraham, ognarb, broulik, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart