Hi all,

I have installed gazebo in the last svn version. I have to control a
quadrotor and the idea is that I have to control it with libgazebo. I have a
.world with a quadrotor but after 1 week of studying the examples,  and
searching and reading tutorials I don't have idea of how i can control the
quadrotor. The question is that I don't know what files I have to do and/or
modify for control the quadrotor. If someone can be more specific than refer
to the examples (I have already study the examples and read many times the
gazebo tutorial in the official web and the wiki) I will be very thanked.

Thank you for your attention.

Tejera.