Hello!

I have having some problems with the bumper sensor.
When I run Gazebo .world file and player .cfg file , there are no
 problems,
but when I run playerv or my app., I got the follow errors:

from playerv:

playerv : error in
/home/duane/Documents/Programas/player-3.0.2/utils/playerv/pv_dev_bumper.c

get_geom failed : got NACK from request

and from my app.:

BumperProxy::RequestBumperConfig()(-1) : error getting geom

It seems that the simulation can't get the geom of bumper.
Part of .world and .cfg files follows below. Is it missing something?
Any idea to solver this problem?

I'm using player 3.0.2 and Gazebo 0.10.

Thanks in advance.

Part of .world file:

    <xyz>0.0 0.0 0.06</xyz>
    <rpy>0.0 0.0 0.0</rpy>

    <geom:cylinder name="chassis_geom">
      <size>0.165 0.068</size>
      <mass>2.0</mass>
      <mu1>0.5</mu1>
      <mu2>0.5</mu2>

      <visual>
        <scale>0.33 0.33 0.068</scale>
 <mesh>unit_cylinder</mesh>
<material>Gazebo/White</material>
      </visual>
     </geom:cylinder>

     <sensor:contact name="contact_sensor">
        <geom>chassis_geom</geom>
<updateRate>100.0</updateRate>
        <controller:bumper name="bumper_controller">
          <interface:bumper name="bumper_iface_0" />
        </controller:bumper>
      </sensor:contact>

Part of .cfg file:

driver
(
  name "gazebo"
  provides ["6665:bumper:0"]
  gz_id "robot1::bumper_iface_0"

)

Att.
--
*Elizabeth Duane*

Campanha Brasil - Dakar
"O amor em construção. Corra este rally!" -
http://www.oamoremconstrucao.com.br/