This error isn't anything to worry about.  playerv sends a bumper geometry
request to each driver providing a bumper interface on startup, so it knows
where to draw bumper visualizations relative to the center of the robot.
The bumper interface in this case is provided by the gazebo driver, which
doesn't implement the bumper geometry request.  Since the request isn't
handled by anything, the driver sends a NACK response back to playerv, which
shouldn't draw anything as a result.

If retrieving the bumper sensor geometry through Player is important for
you, you can modify Gazebo's Player driver to respond to the bumper geometry
request.  Otherwise, you can just ignore the messages; the bumpers should
still be triggering correctly throughout the simulation.

Also, so you know, gazebo is now hosted at gazebosim.org (it's been down for
a few days, but it really does exist.)  With the move, they've started a new
mailing list[1] for gazebo issues.

Rich