On 02-Dec-20 21:06, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
the current state in pld php packages is because lazy-ness/lack-of-time/no-interest, and you haven't ported your changes back :(

I'm not porting back any changes which break "clean" poldek upgrades, require modification/addition/testing of systemd stuff, applies heavy changes to packages etc. Also lack of time is the issue here.

for bulding additional modules there's "-D php_suffix 52" support added to builder, not sure if TLD uses that infrastructure.

I'm using it. Works fine except some extremly rare cases with suffixed php devel stuff and multiple versions of it installed in parallel.

M.