We do not have the manpower or the will to compile that many kernels....,
nor if we did could we test all of them.  As for the rpm thing--it is not
good in general to base your distribution off of anything except the raw
sources in many cases.  Also, since we strive to make the same set of
sources you can compile & install also be portable to Windows, BEOS, MacOS,
Mac OS X, etc--RPM format just is not a good idea, even if it is in addition
to an existing sources download.

Note: If, at this very moment you can't follow the directions to install a
source package, then the chances that plex86 will work for you are about
nil.

Drew Northup, N1XIM