Hi, Ranando.

RK> Was someone looking for the Trio64V+ guide? I've got it on my shelf along
RK> with the Verge manual. I was planning on writing my own OS. I decided to
RK> write to S3 and told them that I needed the programmer's guide for a special
RK> application that would use the S3 chips. 1 month later, they sent the manuals.

RK> Unless their policies have changed, the're pretty open about giving out their
RK> specs.
Their policies was changed... I wrote them, but there were no answers.
I tried to find any documentation via inet. Nothing really important.
Only description of regs with a lot of '????' near some of registers.
And no commands of S3 chip :(

--
WBR,
 Tony                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]