> Are you in any way affiliated with VMWare? If you say "no" but you are then
> it's libel. Please send your reply directly to me because I don't think the
> list wants to listen to this.

Considering the stated goals of the initial poster, the advice given
seemed very relevant and correct.

Additionally, I believe anything posted to a mailing list would be
considered opinion, and thus not subject to libel. There was a recent US
Supreme Court ruling to that effect with regards to web forums. I think
that would apply to mailing lists as well.

For the record, I have no affiliation with VMWare.

--Ian