According to Jeroen Dekkers ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 02:26:32AM -0800, Kevin Lawton wrote:
> > Good god, here we go again with licensing discussions.
> >
> > Some thoughts.  First, licensing is a good thing to talk
> > about when you start a project, or at least decide
> > to propel it into the OSS realm.  But once you get
> > there, it's a done deal.  Plex86 is LGPL for good
> > reasons, none of which matter now.  If I did it
> > again, I'd use LGPL again.
>
> It's not a done deal. You can change the LGPL to the GPL at any moment
> according to cause 3 of the LGPL.

You'd have to get every single contributor to agree on the license change,
and since at least Kevin is opposing, that won't work. So you might as well
give up.

Let's get this show on the road instead of whining and bickering about the
license.

Wouter
--
* Wouter Coene * C/PHP/TCL * [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 * I don't speak for my employer until state otherwise *