Lorenzo Delana wrote:

>is possible to get plex86 boot a cdrom from a cdrom.img iso9660 file image ?
>for example a debian image to see on the screen each installation procedure.

Since this topic popups every once in a while, I think I'm going to see
if I can make this happen (this is something that should be possible for
both plex86 and bochs).

So, at this very moment it's not possible yet.

As I'm currently not running linux, I'll have a look at getting bochs to
boot from cdrom first. My idea is to use (code from) the smart boot
manager (btmgr.sf.net), since it can boot from cdrom.
It should also be possible to put that boot manager (or something
similar) in the bios eventually if needed.
---
Jeroen