Hi all,

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Jeroen Janssen wrote:

> Lorenzo Delana wrote:
>
> >is possible to get plex86 boot a cdrom from a cdrom.img iso9660 file image ?
> >for example a debian image to see on the screen each installation procedure.
> >
> Since this topic popups every once in a while, I think I'm going to see
> if I can make this happen (this is something that should be possible for
> both plex86 and bochs).
>
> So, at this very moment it's not possible yet.

However, if this is a continuation of booting Linux from two separate
floppies, then it is possible to put the bootdisk in one drive
(/dev/fd0 whoich would probably be A: under DOS) tell Linux to mount
the rootdisk from a second floppy drive (/dev/fd1, or B: under DOS).

The methods of achieveing this are given in the Linux docs.

HTH,

Ged.