Hello

I'm trying to install plex86 in my Woody Debian from CVS source. I've
already tried the plex86 debian packages but these do not work. I figure
how to compile and how to install the module plex86.o , but , I don't
know the correct parameters needed to create the device file
/dev/plex86. Can anyone tell me about it ? The type of file , major and
minor numbers. Thanks .

I Missed a file explaining me about the install procedures of plex86 ,
especially a "INSTALL" file on the root directory of plex86. I suppose
it can easy very much the life of newbies.

 From yours

    Fernando.