On 8/19/13 10:08 AM, Maarten Kling wrote:
Everyone can join the marathon sprint at any point. The idea is to split the marathon into 4 weeks, having four separated sprints and goals. During this week sprints it would make the ideal world if the group is the same from start until end of that week. People joining all 4 weeks could lead the week sprints and help manage the groups.

We would love to facilitate everything, manage, setup goals and join the sprint. Let us know if you are thinking of joining the 4 or less weeks, this way we decide how and when to setup this marathon, either way there will be a sprint in Arnhem :)

As mentioned before, we can facilitate sleeping places and everything needed, this way we can create Plone 5 and don't have a huge hotel bill at the end :)

I definitely wouldn't be able to make it for multiple weeks due to existing commitments. I would try to make it for one week.
David