Le 7 déc. 2011 à 16:16, Maarten Nieber a écrit :

> It seems I have restored normality by assigning the Reader role to all the
> users
> that are Member. Still, I would be interested to know how I can map roles to
> permissions for the site root (i.e. the home page)

Does the classical best practice for this play for you ?

Go to portal_setup in ZMI, record a snaphot (a)

Go to the security tab of your site and play with your permission/roles
settings it until you're satisfied

Go to portal_setup again, record another snapshot (b)

Go to the "Comparison" tab of portal_setup, compare the two snapshots. This
should tell what should be your rolemap.xml

HTH