While I agree with the reasons behind for removing the field in the first
place there is a major problem
when this field is not available at least as a behavior. For the migration
process from AT to plone.app.contenttypes
it is not desirable to (silently) discard the location information. There
should be a way to preserve this information during the migration.

Andreas

hvelarde wrote