> tcl
>    Missing examples            :  17 19
>    Differing postscript output :
>    Missing stdout              :
>    Differing stdout            :
>
> The API exercised by example 19 is not straightforward to implement, but
> it's been done for Fortran (both f77 and f95) so hopefully somebody will
> take up this challenge for java, octave, and python.  My understanding is
> that Arjen is working on this issue for Tcl.
>
> 17 is missing for Tcl and OCaml, but it should be less of a challenge than
> implementing the API for 19.  My understanding is that Hez is working on
> OCaml example 17.

I was surprised to see example 17 missing yesterday. But then I started
to convert the C code into Tcl and I noticed that the plstrip* functions
are not available within the Tcl bindings. So it is not just a matter
of missing example code.

With the exception of one new type of data, adding the interface will
not be problematic.

I am ignoring the plsError() function in the C code - certainly for the
moment. There is a way to implement it (via Tcl_LinkVar()), but I do not
think it is worth the effort right now.

I will implement example 19, as I have thought of a convenient way
to do it.

Regards,

Arjen