> The status of testing for this forthcoming release is as follows:

> * I have recently confirmed the segfaults are still there for all our
> Tk-related examples, but not for -dev tk.  I have updated README.release
> accordingly.  That notice should be removed if somebody can figure this
> out.

I intend to pursue these matters after the release:
- Better checking if Itcl is useable (the version should match with the
  Tcl version)
- Investigate the Tk-related segfaults

Another thing I ought to look into is the dependencies wrt
the .def file that is used in the Fortran 95 bindings. Currently
CMake does not include it in the makefile dependencies. It is
used only for Windows with CVF and IF, but still, it would be
nice to get this watertight.

Regards,

Arjen