Hi, Alan (et al),

On Jan 24, 2010, at 19:49 , Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> That file is part of the tarball.  Look for it in qhull-2010.1/
> src/.  The
> CMake-based build system that comes with the tarball really sucks
> (static
> libraries only, no install). Werner (with some help from me) is
> putting
> together an improved version of that which we plan to donate to the
> qhull
> developers. I attach a modified qhull-2010.1/src/CMakeLists.txt
> that worked
> for me on Linux, and I encourage you to generalize it for your own
> needs and
> get back to us.

Thanks.  I found that using the old autotools build for qhull (only
available via source code checkout; not in the release tarball)
installed the header files where they are expected.  I also tried the
CMakeLists.txt you attached and that too put the header files where
they need to be.  The only difference I noticed was that the
CMakeLists.txt installation installed the qhull executable as
"$prefix/bin/qhullcmd" instead of "$prefix/bin/qhull".

Dave