As you all know by now, I'm working on Ruby bindings to PLplot.  I am
(still) almost ready for a first release.  There's always "a few more
things"!  :-)

I am currently working on plimagefr support, including pltr support.
I have noticed that the documentation for plimagrfr's pltr parameter
says that it is...

> Pointer to function that defines transformation between indices in
> array idata and the world coordinates (C only).

...but in practice it seems to call pltr with (x,y) values from (0,0)
to (nx,ny) rather than the documented implied range of (0,0) to
(nx-1,ny-1).  I looked at the implementation of plimageslow() in src/
plimage.c and convinced myself that the code is OK, but the docs are
misleading.

If others agree, how about clarifying the above sentence as...

Pointer to function that defines transformation between indices
(ix,iy) and world coordinates (x,y), where 0<=ix<=nx and 0<=iy<=ny (C
only).

Dave