From: si...@mungewell.org [si...@mungewell.org]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 2:35 PM
To: Schwab,Wilhelm K
Cc: plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; plplot-gene...@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Plplot-general] plsmem(), RGB+alpha vs. RGB?

> First, are any of you using plsmem() to obtain graphs w/o saving them to a
> file?  Encouragement in the form of success stories or warnings of trouble
> spots would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Bill,
There was some discussion on the mailing list a while ago. I was adding
the plsmem capability to the python drivers.

Thread and demo here, if you haven't already found it:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=800ea22f22d346264ae4cd5f31f3c373.squirrel%40host171.canaca.com&forum_name=plplot-devel

I never did the overlay stuff I intended....
Cheers,
Simon